When I get a chance, I try to watch Ellen. She makes me laugh out loud and I love to watch her dance. I love the music she chooses, so sometimes I will get up and move too. She started a Life List Movement and I wanted to get in on the action. I have been thinking about most of these things for months now. I just decided to put it into writing. The best part is I have already started on my way to accomplish some of these!
Rocky's Life List 2007
- Be a more patient mom.
- Spend more alone time with The Hubby.
- Become an athlete again. (SIGNED UP FOR THE TOYOTA REDONDO BEACH SPRINT TRIATHLON)
- Learn Swahili. (BOUGHT THE CD's)
- Volunteer in Africa. (SIGNED UP TO VOLUNTEER IN KENYA FOR 2 WEEKS WITH GVN IN OCTOBER)
- Spend time with my girlfriends. (GOING TO VEGAS JUNE 23rd-26th)
- Take a cooking class.
What's on your Life List?