to Muthahood Aint
« The Woman With The Most Kids! |
| I Am Alive! »
Here's a place where Mutha's can gather to chat. It's our own little chat room. Just send this link to whoever you want to chat with and set a time together. Log in with any nickname you wish and start chatting. It's that simple.
Posted at 05:52 AM in ASK ROCKY | Permalink
Survey for Psychology of Infancy Class
Please answer Agree, Disagree or Undecided.
1. Most women go through a period of depression right after childbirth.
2. Maternal depression does not affect an infant at all.
3. Maternal depression while a mother is pregnant may affect a fetus.
4. Depression does not interfere with a mother's attitude toward her baby.
5. There is help readily available to a mother who had depression.
March 28, 2007 at 07:01 PM
1. Most women? Disagree
3. May affect? agree
5. disagree... only because some women may not have a health care provider.
Rocky ~ HeadMutha |
March 28, 2007 at 07:31 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner